Saturday 8 January 2011

Chicks at Week 3

It has been 3 weeks since Rocky popped out of his shell, followed by the rest of the A-Team. As promised, here are some progress photos.

Rocky - my guess: BOY


The Four Musketeers - I think I have two GIRLS and two BOYS, however one of the boys could be a girl. We will see.






Midnite - I started out saying girl for this one, however am unsure now. Perhaps a BOY.


Little Red does not have much of a comb but the personality leads me to still say BOY.



Lavender - still convinced she is a GIRL



The Buff Sisters/Brothers - I think I may have two GIRLS and two BOYS:

This one I am sure is a GIRL






Barnie - this one has me a little confused. I will still say GIRL at this stage.



Little Barnie - still thinking definately a BOY


It was quite funny trying to catch them all for the photos. I don't think I will be able to get these individual photos again!

No comments: